Fergie For The X Factor


Black Eyed Peas star Fergie is a leading contender for a spot on the judges’ panel of The X Factor — this according to spitfire series producer Simon Cowell.

The is one of a number of people being considered for one of the two remaining places on the judging panel alongside Simon and the only other confirmed judge record producer LA Reid although the music mogul admitted his team cannot decide on the best candidates.

“All I can tell you is that her name was put forward,” Cowell replied when quizzed about Ferg’s relationship with the show by reporters this week. “But like with a lot of other people we have spoken to, we have to check out everyone’s availability. There is lot of time you have to put into this show. It is not a two or three day a week job.You’re working five to six days a week.”

Simon added: “I can confirm that her name has been put forward. We are still having nightly arguments with everyone, trying to get everyone to agree. If you asked everyone involved on this show who they would like on the panel, you would have 25 different opinions. It does show publicly our complete and utter indecisiveness.”

Cheryl Cole, Katy Perry, Jesse McCartney, and Jessica Simpson are also being considered.

Scheduling may make all the difference in whether or not Fergie signs on. The pop star recently confessed that she’s making spending quality time with her husband one of her top priorities this year. In fact, Fergie, who married actor Josh Duhamel in Jan. 2009, won’t be releasing a second solo album anytime in the near future as she struggles to spend more time sorting out her private life.

“I have got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby. We will be cleaning out closet. I finally am at the place where I’m letting it go. I’m cleaning things out and I’m starting to make more purchases for myself,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive